Create your own wiki !
Decrease emails sent among colleagues 📥 and communicate directly in the wiki 💬
Stop wasting time with pieces of knowledge scattered across multiple media - emails, office documents 📤📙-
Track changes !
See any versions of any article, cancel any edit. 📰⬅️
See differences between two versions of the same page.👀
Go back to any previous version.↩️
Check who has changed something and when. 👱🏽⏰
🕵 Internal search engine
Find quickly any article thanks to the Auto suggestions. 👓
Detect missing, contradictory or obsolete information. 🔠
Manage easily your articles 📙
|Edit 🖋️, add tags 🏷️, delete, or vizualize every article in a few clics. 🖱️
Classify your articles by topic and tags to find them more easily thanks to the multi-criteria search. 🔦
Link your knowledge : link easily articles and / or discussion threads to each other. ⛓️
Abandon the classic hierarchical data structure and switch to structured data !
The display of your wiki fits the device
|Tag topic and keywords to your articles to find them easily. 🔠|
Talk page available for any article 📰
Document management system 📑
Mapping service 🗺️
Simple edits thanks to Visual Editor WYSIWYG
Customers testimonials 💬
The use of the wiki was challenging but was the key for our management and organization system.
Andreas Ligtvoet - Principal Consultant at Technopolis Group
We needed a central system to run our client files and thanks to the wiki all the data is stored, shared and accessible.
Eyal Reuven - Incoming Tourism manager at Traveling Jerusalem
The wiki is a really good tool for work that is a key for knowledge performance and allows us to be more efficient in our projects.*
Pierre-Georges Anquetin – Director of the hydraulic labarotary of Artelia
The wiki is a real success for both user collaborators and contributors. It allowed us to centralize the entire knowledge library of our company.*
Caroline Denis - Aiguillon
Technology used: MediaWiki free and open source software
All of our wikis use MediaWiki a free and open source wiki engine used by many other wikis both internal or public like Wikipedia.
MediaWiki has 6000+ extensions that extends its features like Semantic MediaWiki. Many of MediaWiki extensions like Semantic MediaWiki and Visual Editor are installed by default.
Semantic MediaWiki is a major extension to MediaWiki which allows to store and query data in any wiki page like a database. 📊
As MediaWiki is free we can propose low prices comparing to our competitors who use paid softwares.
Who can use a wiki 👬 ?
A wiki, with its great flexibility, can be used from individuals 👱🏽 wishing to create their personal wiki to large groups 👪 or public entities (ministries, etc.) 👨🏽💻️ via start-ups in order to create a knowledge base.
How to access it ? Is it secure ? 🔏
Access your wiki securely from any connected device at any time. 📱🕑
Who are we ? 👬
We are a company 👨🏽💻️ (society by simplified actions) founded in 2016 by two MediaWiki consultants 👨🏽💼️ and based in France.
MediaWiki Consultant and system administrator. Wikipedian since 2008 and consultant since 2015.
MediaWiki and Semantic MediaWiki Consultant and Trainer. Founder of Sémantiki (fr) in 2012.
What we can do to help you 💁🏽 :
- Update your wiki to last stable MediaWiki version
- Install complex extensions like Visual Editor, Elastic Search...
- Provide a users and admins support by phone 📞, email 📩, chat 💭 or on the wiki
- Import your current knowledge from...
- ...Office files 📓
- ...another wiki engine like Dokuwiki
- ...another KM tool like SharePoint
- ...structured files like csv, xml 📂
- Develop custom MediaWiki extensions
- Administer your wiki remotely
- Organize and create the architecture of your wiki
- Train the users or admins of your wiki 👪
Public wikis services
- Search engine optimisation for your wiki
- SPAM and vandalism management
Hosting managed services
All you need to set up a MediaWiki instance on your own server
- Server initial setup with Linux, MySQL, Apache (or Nginx), and PHP
- Mail server set up 📬
- Set up automatic recurring backups of your database 📈 and files 🗂️
- Set up of update scripts
- Install last version of MediaWiki, its extensions ans requested services.
MediaWiki training courses
- Browsing and editing a wiki based on MediaWiki like Wikipedia
- Advanced editing and wiki administration
- MediaWiki training course Structuring a wiki like a database with Semantic MediaWiki
- Making semantic edits easier with Semantic Forms
- MediaWiki and Search engine optimization (SEO) (for publics wikis only)
- Installing and configuring a wiki
Version française sur https://wiki-valley.com
*translation from french to english by Wiki Valley