Create your own wiki !
Decrease emails sent among colleagues and communicate directly in the wiki
Stop wasting time with pieces of knowledge scattered across multiple media - emails, office documents-
A wiki, with its great flexibility, can be used from individuals wishing to create their personal wiki to large groups or public entities (ministries, etc.) via start-ups in order to create a knowledge base.
Access your wiki securely from any connected device at any time.
Internal and private iki for enterprise or organization
Knowledge base and Master data management
Document management system
|See any versions of any article, cancel any edit. See differences between two versions of the same page. Go back to any previous version.
Internal search engine
Find quickly any article thanks to the Auto suggestions
Gather your knowledge in a single collaborative platform and make it consistent to detect missing, contradictory or obsolete information.
Manage your articles as you want
|Change, tag, nominate again, delete, or vizualize every article in a few clics.
Classify your articles by theme and add keywords or tags to find them more easily thanks to the multi-criteria search.
Easily link articles and / or discussion threads to each other.
Abandon the classic hierarchical data structure and switch to structured data !
The display of your wiki fits the device
|Tag topic and keywords to your articles to find them easily.|
Talk page available for any article
Simple edits thanks to Visual Editor WYSIWYG
Technology used: MediaWiki free and open source software
All of our wikis use MediaWiki a free and open source wiki engine used by many other wikis both internal or public like Wikipedia.
MediaWiki has 6000+ extensions that extends its features like Semantic MediaWiki. Many of MediaWiki extensions like Semantic MediaWiki and Visual Editor are installed by default.
Semantic MediaWiki is a major extension to MediaWiki which allows to store and query data in any wiki page like a database.
As MediaWiki is free we can propose low prices comparing to our competitors who use paid softwares.
Who are we ?
We are a company (society by simplified actions) founded in 2016 by two MediaWiki consultants and based in France.
MediaWiki Consultant and system administrator. Wikipedian since 2008 and consultant since 2015.
MediaWiki and Semantic MediaWiki Consultant and Trainer. Founder of Sémantiki (fr) in 2012.
What we can do to help you :
- Update your wiki to last stable MediaWiki version
- Install complex extensions like Visual Editor, Elastic Search...
- Provide a users and admins support by phone, email, chat or on the wiki
- Import your current knowledge from...
- ...Office files
- ...another wiki engine like Dokuwiki
- ...another KM tool like SharePoint
- ...structured files like csv, xml
- Develop custom MediaWiki extensions
- Administer your wiki remotely
- Organize and create the architecture of your wiki
- Train the users or admins of your wiki
Public wikis services
- Search engine optimisation for your wiki
- SPAM and vandalism management
Hosting managed services
All you need to set up a MediaWiki instance on your own server
- Server initial setup with Linux, MySQL, Apache (or Nginx), and PHP
- Mail server set up
- Set up automatic recurring backups of your database and files
- Set up of update scripts
- Install last version of MediaWiki, its extensions ans requested services.
MediaWiki training courses
- Browsing and editing a wiki based on MediaWiki like Wikipedia
- Advanced editing and wiki administration
- MediaWiki training course Structuring a wiki like a database with Semantic MediaWiki
- Making semantic edits easier with Semantic Forms
- MediaWiki and Search engine optimization (SEO) (for publics wikis only)
- Installing and configuring a wiki
Version française sur https://wiki-valley.com